401(k) Conversions Account Manager
Location: West Henrietta
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewOversees the timely and accurate conversion of high
complexity 401(k) plans to Paychex. Provides advanced service to
clients and designated Financial Advisors by acting as the sole
service point of contact for clients during their conversion and by
contacting both clients and Financial Advisors on a regular basis
during the conversion of their plan to Paychex.Responsibilities
- Travels to on-site client visits as necessary to build and
strengthen relationships with HRS Sales, Financial Advisors, CPAs,
Attorneys and clients and to assist clients with the conversion of
their plan to Paychex.
- Partners with HRS Sales and Financial Advisors to review
client/prospect existing 401(k) plan documents and creation of
client plan election information with Paychex.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Paychex and industry plan
structures, services and specific conversion processes in order to
serve as a department expert on assigned accounts and to provide an
exceptionally high level of client service during the conversion
- Works with Conversions staff to ensure that all conversion
deadlines are met by Paychex during the conversion process.
- Contacts plan trustees and designated Financial Advisors on a
weekly basis during the conversion of their plan to ensure clear
expectations and client satisfaction.
- Executes outbound communication of setup status to clients,
internal Paychex personnel and Financial Advisors following client
calls and at points necessary to ensure deadlines are met and that
expectations are clear.
- Schedules and conducts initial technical plan setup calls
between plan trustees, prior record-keepers and Paychex conversion
specialists to assist with facilitating the conversion process.
Schedules Financial Advisors and other members of Paychex on calls
- Performs follow up with clients and Financial Advisors on
communication necessary to liquidate assets from prior
- Answers advanced client and Financial Advisor questions
regarding plan design, the conversion process and our ongoing
service model to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Answers conversion inquiries from clients, sales, field
operations, Financial Advisors, CPAs, auditors, attorneys, prior
record keepers and other HRS personnel to ensure all issues are
- Facilitates review of processes, procedures and systems and
initiates requests for enhancements or business needs, to allow for
better service to be provided to our clients in a quick and
- Client Service or Account Management - 6 years
- 401(k) related work experience and product knowledge -2
- Associate's Degree - Preferred*Paychex is committed to ensuring
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, veteran
status, age, marital status, sexual preference, gender identity,
disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected
characteristic. We will make reasonable accommodations for
individuals requiring them in accordance with applicable federal
and state laws. To request an accommodation during the application
process, please contact (585) 385-6666.
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , 401(k) Conversions Account Manager, Executive , West Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!