Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewThis is a unique and exciting time to join Express.
Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have
been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a
store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling
community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to
make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they
want to feel, and our Express brand purpose We Create Confidence &
Inspire Self-Expression speaks to the role our brand can play in
their lives. -Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet
stores with a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through
our doors has a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part
of Generation Express. We call our stores Style Studios and our
sales associate teams Style Squads and they are the most important
part of our transformation. Our culture is defined by three values
Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success and we invite
you to join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express
styling community. -For more information about Express, Inc. please
visit www.express.com. -ResponsibilitiesLocation: Eastview Mall -
-The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the
stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a
great in-store shopping experiences for customers. -Talent Assist
in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to
ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service,
coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product,
policy, and procedures. -Execution Execute action plans that
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment,
omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the
right place at the right time. -Experience Promote and support an
environment focused on delivering great in-store customer
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies,
promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window
changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement,
etc.Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
supervisor - -Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once.ClosingAs an equal opportunity employer, Express
does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of
employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected
class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in
the United States.Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that
Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from
third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a
signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit
resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or
approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Rochester , Assistant Manager, Executive , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!