Automotive Parts Department Manager
Company: Chrysler Dealership
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Automotive Parts Manager
Seeking an experienced Parts Department Manager for a fast-growing
east-side automotive dealership. Budget management / P&L
management experience is important, as well as the ability to
analyze and improve parts operations, including inventory
management. We consider the position of Parts Department manager to
be a critical piece of the fixed operations section of our
Responsible for overall profitability, customer service, parts
sales, and general management of the parts department and outside
Work directly with the service department and wholesale accounts to
ensure proper on-hand inventory levels are maintained as well as
filling special orders quickly to minimize vehicle downtimes.
- Establish competitive pricing specifications in the various
segments of the business with agreed-upon profit margins and
maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Staffing the department, which includes and is not limited to
hiring, training, motivating, and monitoring the performance of all
parts of department staff.
- Determining and maintaining appropriate inventory levels
- Manage return credits and return parts to maximize manufacturer
- Reviewing sales figures, costs, and stock monthly to ensure
budget benchmarks are met.
- You will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive
technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2 years experience as an automotive Parts
Manager preferably within a franchised dealership
- Team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high
level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player winning attitude with a positive and professional
demeanor Physical Requirements
- Lifting of parts will be required, parts weighing over 50 lbs.
is common Spends 50%+ of the workday standing
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law .
Keywords: Chrysler Dealership, Rochester , Automotive Parts Department Manager, Executive , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!