Territory Sales Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About KoalafiWe're one of the fastest growing consumer finance
companies in America. Why? We're making it simpler, faster, and
more transparent to purchase the things you need to make your life
go.By combining smarter technology with a relentless focus on
customer experience, we're transforming the financing experience
for essential life purchases in retail stores nationwide.
About the Opportunity - This role will require travel in NY &
- Prospects new business prospects across the state of
Connecticut & Eastern NY territory.
- Implements Training programs at these retailers within a
defined territory. Meet or exceed established sales budgets,
strategic goals, and Key Performance Indicators by performing the
- Develop and Implement a strategic prospecting plan and provide
weekly updates to the Regional Sales Manager
- Implement strategic sales plans to achieve budgeted sales goals
and meet company objectives at small to medium sized retailers as
well as National Account locations
- Acts as the company's primary liaison with retail
- Delivers sales and training presentations in the retail
accounts as well as National Account locations
- Travels through assigned territory and utilizes CRM for
maintaining a touch plan for the retail customers and their key
- Prepares a variety of business reports and submits regular
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional
Vice President of Sales or the Regional Sales Manager
- Expectations for this role are 80% Hunting and 20% Account
- 3+ years of sales experience is required. Experience selling
into the retail space desirable.
- Minimum 2+ years out new business development (sales hunting)
- The ability to travel up to 50% with overnight travel
- Extensive driving is required for this position. A current
driver's license and reliable transportation is required
Why choose Koalafi A career at Koalafi means opportunities to
tackle exciting challenges every single day. We take pride in a
culture of innovation, trust, and ownership.You'll get outside your
comfort zone, build meaningful relationships, and most of all, take
charge of projects that ultimately help people get the things they
need most. At Koalafi, your individual contributions have a direct
impact on the final product and the company's success. We offer a
total benefits package to keep you at your best including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate Card and expense reimbursement plan
- Paid Parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Carbon offset programs
- PTO: 20 days per year prorated upon start date
- Paid Holidays
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How?
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try
- Passion. If you don't get excited about point-of-sale
financing, retail, and consumer empowerment, it simply won't
- Smarts: Book and street. We have to use all of the tools at our
disposal to build Koalafi.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's access to
life essential goods and services are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when
you don't understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking
and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can't wait to leave
the conversation and build it.
Keywords: Koalafi, Rochester , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!