Manager, Learning & Development
Company: Li-Cycle Corp
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Manager, Learning & Development
Location: Rochester, NY
Reporting to the Director, Learning & Development, the Manager,
Learning & Development will be responsible for managing an Oracle
Learning Management System and the transition from current learning
management systems. They will work with Li-Cycle stakeholders and
the Director, Learning & Development to create a library of digital
training courses that support our business needs. They will be
responsible for the creation and editing of internal Li-Cycle
training videos and the creation of e-learning courses specific to
Li-Cycle needs. They will be responsible for creating reporting on
all learning that occurs at Li-Cycle and distributing reports to
key stakeholders. Additionally, the Manager, Learning & Development
will create infographics and edit images as needed to support the
Learning & Development Team.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual with high attention
to detail and organization, and a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Manage the current classes in our Learning Management System
(LMS) and develop a library of courses that support employee growth
- Create and edit videos to support specific Li-Cycle training
- Create e-learning modules to support specific Li-Cycle training
- Manage the translation of video training materials.
- Reporting on training completion and generating post-training
reports to capture effectiveness.
- Evaluate LMS training content.
- Develop supporting learning material, including reference
guides, registration guidelines, handouts, presentations, and
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, setting
up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Occasional travel to Li-Cycle sites will be required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- High level of skill with creative software, such as Adobe
- High level of skill with video and imaging editing
- High level of skill with Articulate 360 or similar content
- Experience managing a Learning Management System.
- Knowledge of website creation and design.
- Superior skills working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels
of the organization.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast-paced
- A hands-on contributor with a desire to work in a dynamic,
- High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results orientation.
- Proactive self-starter with an "owner's mindset."
- Consistently delivers quality work on time, with strong
attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral communication, writing, and editing
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Motivated, methodical, and optimistic.
About Li-Cycle:Li-Cycle (NYSE: LICY) is on a mission to leverage
its innovative Spoke & Hub Technologies--- to provide a
customer-centric, end-of-life solution for lithium-ion batteries,
while creating a secondary supply of critical battery materials.
Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are increasingly powering our
world in automotive, energy storage, consumer electronics, and
other industrial and household applications. The world needs
improved technology and supply chain innovations to better manage
battery manufacturing waste and end-of-life batteries and to meet
the rapidly growing demand for critical and scarce battery-grade
raw materials through a closed-loop solution. For more information,
visit https://li-cycle.com/.For more information, you can view
Li-Cycle's corporate video
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity,
Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle
are considered without regard to any protected category including
but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status,
gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Li-Cycle is focused on providing a barrier free Recruitment &
Selection process. We will focus on experience and skills and will
not discriminate against candidates who have a disability or
require an accommodation throughout the Recruitment & Selection
Interested candidates should apply to Li-Cycle directly by
submitting their resume through the Li-Cycle Career's page. Please
note that only candidates selected for an interview will be
Keywords: Li-Cycle Corp, Rochester , Manager, Learning & Development, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!