Manager, Learning & Development
Company: Li-Cycle Corp
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Manager, Learning & Development Location:
Rochester, NY Job Summary: Reporting to the Director, Learning &
Development, the Manager, Learning & Development will be
responsible for managing an Oracle Learning Management System and
the transition from current learning management systems. They will
work with Li-Cycle stakeholders and the Director, Learning &
Development to create a library of digital training courses that
support our business needs. They will be responsible for the
creation and editing of internal Li-Cycle training videos and the
creation of e-learning courses specific to Li-Cycle needs. They
will be responsible for creating reporting on all learning that
occurs at Li-Cycle and distributing reports to key stakeholders.
Additionally, the Manager, Learning & Development will create
infographics and edit images as needed to support the Learning &
Development Team. Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual
with high attention to detail and organization, and a positive
"can-do" attitude. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage the current classes in our Learning Management System
(LMS) and develop a library of courses that support employee growth
- Create and edit videos to support specific Li-Cycle training
- Create e-learning modules to support specific Li-Cycle training
- Manage the translation of video training materials.
- Reporting on training completion and generating post-training
reports to capture effectiveness.
- Evaluate LMS training content.
- Develop supporting learning material, including reference
guides, registration guidelines, handouts, presentations, and
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, setting
up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Occasional travel to Li-Cycle sites will be required. Job
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- High level of skill with creative software, such as Adobe
- High level of skill with video and imaging editing
- High level of skill with Articulate 360 or similar content
- Experience managing a Learning Management System.
- Knowledge of website creation and design.
- Superior skills working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels
of the organization.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast-paced
dynamic environment. Core Competencies:
- A hands-on contributor with a desire to work in a dynamic,
- High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency and results orientation.
- Proactive self-starter with an "owner's mindset."
- Consistently delivers quality work on time, with strong
attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral communication, writing, and editing
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Motivated, methodical, and optimistic. About Li-Cycle:Li-Cycle
(NYSE: LICY) is on a mission to leverage its innovative Spoke & Hub
Technologies™ to provide a customer-centric, end-of-life solution
for lithium-ion batteries, while creating a secondary supply of
critical battery materials. Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are
increasingly powering our world in automotive, energy storage,
consumer electronics, and other industrial and household
applications. The world needs improved technology and supply chain
innovations to better manage battery manufacturing waste and
end-of-life batteries and to meet the rapidly growing demand for
critical and scarce battery-grade raw materials through a
closed-loop solution. For more information, visit
https://li-cycle.com/.For more information, you can view Li-Cycle's
corporate video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnUgCt0JshU
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity,
Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle
are considered without regard to any protected category including
but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status,
gender identity, or sexual orientation. Li-Cycle is focused on
providing a barrier free Recruitment & Selection process. We will
focus on experience and skills and will not discriminate against
candidates who have a disability or require an accommodation
throughout the Recruitment & Selection process. Interested
candidates should apply to Li-Cycle directly by submitting their
resume through the Li-Cycle Career's page. Please note that only
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Keywords: Li-Cycle Corp, Rochester , Manager, Learning & Development, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!