Manager, Software Development - SurePayroll
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Development Team Lead - SurePayroll provides technical
expertise and leadership to developers across multiple agile teams,
and partners with stakeholders across the business to design and
deliver software solutions that improve performance.
- Manage and optimize engagement and performance of team members
through goal setting and measurement, coaching, recognition, and
feedback via regular check-in meetings and formal performance
- Lead the continuous improvement of software development and
test processes through collaboration with developers, architects
and peers, including architectural reviews, security and compliance
reviews, code reviews, quality gates and delivery pipeline.
- Work closely with developers and tech leads to ensure
architecture and development approach results in best-in-class
optimal technical design.
- Provide technical management and leadership in an agile
environment to software developers working across multiple agile
teams and other business stakeholders on new product development
and existing product maintenance activities.
- Recruits and develops talent on the team to minimize turnover,
promote career growth, and develop bench strength.
- Lead the iterative improvement of software deployment processes
to improve frequency and quality of releases.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations and system
performance to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering -
- 5 years of experience in Leading engineering teams of 8-12
software and test engineers in an agile environment.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development building
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict
- Ability to influence internal and/or external
- Ability to lead/manage others.
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Manager, Software Development - SurePayroll, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!