Mail Management Specialist
Location: West Henrietta
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Accountable and responsible for the movement of inbound and
outbound mail/packages within the Rochester facilities.
- Documents, sorts and delivers all incoming mail, packages and
overnight letters in an accurate and timely fashion. Responsible
for processing all outbound mail/packages in accordance with
requested service i.e. USPS, UPS, Federal Express, Prestige, and
- Retrieves mail from local post office twice daily. Receives and
delivers mail/packages to all Rochester Paychex locations in an
accurately and timely manner. Drives the company van to various
locations for pick-up and delivery twice daily.
- Sorts, scans and saves HRS documents electronically into
suitable storage file to ensure appropriate retention of HRS
- Performs internal mail runs throughout Rochester facilities
each day including delivery and pick-up of mail/packages at
- Consolidates outgoing mail to the Paychex locations using the
most economical rates.
- Researches and resolves issues based on e-mail requests
pertaining to traceable mail through internal and external systems
i.e. USPS, UPS, Federal Express, Prestige, DXO. Answers questions
and performs traces on accountable mail/packages as needed.
- Makes recommendations on the most economical method of shipping
mail/packages to ensure the best use of company dollars.
- Orders and maintains the paper supply within the Rochester
facilities to ensure inventories meet business needs at all
- Position rotates throughout the Rochester facilities.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 1 year of experience in Knowledge of postal meter and scales,
and personal computers.
- work schedule: 7:30am - 4:30pm and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ( shift
Keywords: Paychex, Rochester , Mail Management Specialist, Executive , West Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!