Manager, Client Service Operations
Company: KORE Wireless
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Manager, Client Service Operations is responsible for the
alignment and execution of the Client Service Operations
organization with corporate goals and objectives.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management
capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked
non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine
Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the
explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT
connectivity management provider today. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Professional growth and development of the staff to support
day-to-day responsibilities and the long-term strategic goals of
- Provide management, leadership, and direction to the business
to foster the desired culture and outcomes.
- Establish and oversee the implementation of processes, best
practices and policies that have a significant impact on the
- Perform as an idea generator, working with others as a thought
leader and subject-matter expert to help brainstorm new processes
- Share highly complex information related to areas of expertise.
Transfers knowledge and collaborates across functional lines.
- Motivate and lead staff to exceed goals and deliver high
quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop employees through on-boarding, open communication,
training and development opportunities and performance management
processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation;
ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required
competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Manage projects to successful completion.
- Financial forecasting of major purchases and budget
- Perform hands on work as needed. PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to
engage, collaborate with, and manage key stakeholders for
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Must be able to create strong partnerships with individuals at
all levels of the organization and our customers.
- Strong business acumen, the ability to manage teams on time, on
- Flexible, positive team player with interpersonal skills
contributing to a healthy work environment.
- Proven reliable work ethic. We appreciate the interest of all
candidates, but only those individuals selected for an interview
will be contacted. KORE provides equal employment opportunity for
all persons, in all facets of employment. Pre-employment background
checks are required.
"KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind.--KORE is
committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free
of discrimination and harassment.--All employment decisions at KORE
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate.--KORE will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics." You have been redirected to a KORE job page
Keywords: KORE Wireless, Rochester , Manager, Client Service Operations, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!