Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: The Arc of Monroe
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Tracking Code 2284-194 Job Description The ADON will provide
supportive services to the DON and assume administrative authority,
responsibility and accountability in the absence of the DON. Assist
DON with planning, developing, organizing implementing and
evaluating Nursing practice in accordance with OPWDD regulations
and Agency Policy and procedures. The ADON will deliver sound
leadership to the nursing team and function as an active
participant within the interdisciplinary team. The goal of this
position is to provide direct oversight of assigned RN's while
ensuring quality care is provided to the individuals we support.
Required Skills Computer Skills
- Basic Computer Literacy as evidenced by the ability to go
online and conduct basic searches on the Internet, check his/her
email account, create and send e-mail with an attachment and use
simple email features. Can open spreadsheets and word processing
documents to read and make simple edits.
- Familiarity with electronic charting preferred.Other
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing needs.
- Proven experience working as a team player.
- Demonstrated follow-up skills.
- Must have excellent written communication. Must be able to
summarize information and describe medical situations using
descriptive, objective language.
- Must be able to relate to people with sensitivity, tact and
objectivity Required Experience Minimum Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor's
preferred) with two (2) years' experience working in the field of
intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Minimum of 5 years leadership/management
- Current license by the NYS Department of Education as
- Valid NYS drivers' license and reliable transportation to
travel via car to various Agency residential locations to complete
tasks Job Location Rochester, New York, United States Position Type
Keywords: The Arc of Monroe, Rochester , Assistant Director of Nursing, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!