Company: Everett Financial Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the national production
manager, manages branch staff activities including the origination
and processing of mortgage loans within the branch. Assures
excellent quality service is provided to our customers to maximize
branch profits. Anticipates and prepares for the growth of the
branch, making sure the branch is adequately staffed and personnel
are trained to ensure achievement of the company's objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Recruits, hires and trains branch personnel.
- Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts
performance reviews and documents employee files according to
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loan officers and
ensures they are within company policy guidelines.
- Establishes and controls the branch's budget and income goals
within predetermined guidelines as directed by the company.
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy
changes on a regular basis to branch personnel. Generates new
business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors to
expand market share.
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal,
state, regulatory, and company policy and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards
consistent with company policies and procedures. Other duties as
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred.
Appropriate state licenses, if required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage banking experience, with a
minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential
mortgage origination process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate
departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team
of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills,
both verbal and written. Must be active in the community, and in
job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market
and competitive environment, as well as, of changes in rules and
regulations pertaining to both private and government insured
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, and
motivate branch personnel.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in,
or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the
Everett Financial, Inc. dba Supreme Lending (NMLS ID #2129) at
14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. All rights reserved.
For all other licenses, visit
Keywords: Everett Financial Inc., Rochester , Branch Manager, Executive , Alabama, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!