Worldwide Marketing Intelligence Manager
Company: Kodak Alaris
Posted on: May 19, 2020
Worldwide Marketing Intelligence Manager
Welcome to Kodak Alaris. Kodak Alaris is a company born from one of
the world's most iconic brands, Kodak. Kodak Alaris is passionate
about using technology to transform organizations and improve
people's lives across the globe. Our digital scanners and
intelligent state-of-the-art software services manage data in some
of the world's largest companies, and our photographic paper
production, printing kiosks and suite of consumer apps help people
capture and connect with the emotional moments that define all our
Our mission at Kodak Alaris remains crystal clear; to transform and
improve the profitability of the portfolio of businesses that make
up Kodak Alaris, to create further value in a culturally renewed
values-driven Company; a Company that invests in growth businesses,
systematically and reliably delivers on its financial commitments,
operates within an efficient, cost-effective infrastructure and
based on a cultural foundation of innovation, transparency,
discipline and accountability.
Our vision for each one of our businesses remains constant: to be
recognized by the market as the leading provider of products and
services in each of the segments we participate in. We want to lead
in each key industry we participate in through better products,
better quality and reliability, better customer service, the best
and the brightest employee talent, along with world class partners
around the globe.
Our well-established Kodak Alaris values that we live and breathe
by can be defined by the acronym I-ACT:
- Innovation as the core of Kodak Alaris as a technology company
* Accountability to deliver on our commitments * Customer
Satisfaction in all aspects of our business * Teamwork in how we
resolve issues and grow our portfolio
ALARIS - Kodak Alaris business, is a leading provider of
information capture solutions that simplify business processes. We
exist to help the world make sense of information with smart,
connected solutions powered by decades of image science innovation.
Our award-winning range of scanners, software and services are
available worldwide, and through our network of channel partners.
For more information, please visit AlarisWorld.com.
Mission: To deliver innovative solutions that utilize image capture
expertise to optimize business processes.
Vision: Our vision is to be the global leader in image capture,
relied upon by our customers for leading edge technology and
innovation, and admired for our skilled employees and commitment to
As Worldwide Marketing Intelligence Manager, you are responsible
for providing market insight and "voice of the customer" inputs
that enable the Alaris Information Capture businesses to make
sound, fact-based business decisions.
Primary activities will include:
- Analysis of market and technology trends and dynamics
- Tracking of market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Forecasting of market development and prediction of future
requirements and opportunities
- Planning and execution of primary research projects.
You will accomplish this by planning, developing, sourcing and
presenting information that accurately assesses competitive
activities, market opportunities, unmet needs, and feedback on
current offers and future concepts. As leader of the center of
excellence for Customer and Market Intelligence you will provide
actionable insights to drive market attack plans, portfolio
planning and strategic growth initiatives.
In this WW role, you will report to the Vice President of Product
Management, and direct the activities of a research analyst plus
intern(s), and regularly collaborate closely with Regional Sales
and Marketing teams (VOC/Customer Councils), WW Product Management,
WW Marketing and the Alaris Executive Leadership Team.
- Provide actionable, fact-based intelligence and insights that
influence business and product strategies.
- Identify and collaborate with experts and key data sources for
our target market and collect "voice of the customer" inputs from
Alaris customers and prospects.
- Acquire, generate, analyze/synthesize and report market size
and share development in order to advise the overall business and
specific geographies on market opportunities and threats.
- Monitor and analyze the competition, enabling a deep
understanding of current and new competitors in our TAM, SWOT
analysis of category participants, including an analysis of their
strategic direction etc.
- Report on macro trends, technology trends, new regulations, and
market forces that present opportunities or risks to the
- Serve as source for expertise and data sources on end customers
(business challenges, processes and applications) and channels.
- Establish and follow a dependable research methodology in
support of Product Management, Marketing Management and the
Strategic Planning processes.
- Select and manage vendors for market data and outsourced 3rd
party research projects.
- Aggregate and analyze other data including surveys, research
reports, customer and partner feedback etc. , including views by
segment, geography (region, cluster, country, segment).
- Apply technical rigor in processes to ensure that key
distinctions and leading indicators of trends can be identified and
discerned over time.
- Ensure marketing intelligence data and reports are available to
Alaris teams as needed.
- Manage the day to day activities of a small team including a
Business Research Analyst and intern(s)
- Ability to lead regional Partner Council activities jointly
with regional stakeholders
- Support Thought Leadership activities of the Alaris PR
- Support WW Product Management with market intelligence on unmet
needs, competitive offers, pricing, customer feedback to
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, market/business research or
business management required.
- 5 to 10 years of business research / intelligence experience in
- Prior work experience in document management, information
management or affiliated industry helpful, but not
- Experience in international business environment
- Sound general business judgement
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
Skills & Competencies
- Proven experience in business research
- Ability to develop, plan and implement primary and secondary
research projects including sourcing of critical market
- Capability to perform market forecasting and modeling
- Strong analytics capabilities and interpretation to discern
critical meaning and implications for the business
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data
collection methods -- including new & innovative approaches
- Proficiency with Excel for data analysis and modeling,
- Proficiency with PowerPoint for data reviews and report outs;
strong visualization skills
- Proficiency with appropriate/relevant statistical software
packages and related database administration for cataloging and
access of historical information
- Strong presentation skills adequate for senior management and
- Work independently as well as part of a team structure
This job description is provided as a guide to the main duties and
responsibilities of the role. The employee is required to undertake
such other duties as may be reasonably required.
Kodak Alaris provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws
Keywords: Kodak Alaris, Rochester , Worldwide Marketing Intelligence Manager, Executive , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!