Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job Description:Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for an?HVAC Mechanic?to support our Kodak Rochester
Facilities Group.?The Kodak Rochester Facilities (KRF) group is
responsible for the management of buildings and site services,
contract and supplier management, fire department, inspections and
risk management, and several supporting operational services, and
supports Eastman Business Park growth and strategic initiatives.?As
an?Industrial HVAC Mechanic, you will install, maintain and modify
controls instrumentation for air conditioning, refrigeration,
ventilation and hydronic system equipment in office, lab and
manufacturing facilities at the Eastman Kodak Rochester
- Maintain, repair, install both electronic and pneumatic control
systems & all instrumentation including but not limited to control
valves, actuators & positioners, electro-pneumatic transducers
(I/P, E/P), thermostats, temperature/humidity sensors, pressure
regulators, dampers & variable air volume boxes and other ancillary
- Experience with various electrical/mechanical testing equipment
including but not limited to multimeter, simulator (0-10V, 4-20mA)
- Experience working with industrial steam, chilled water and
compressed air systems
- Ability to understand and interface with building automation
- Ability to understand HVAC related engineering drawings
(ductwork, P&ID, etc.).
- Test and service low voltage HVAC related electrical
- Project work may include pulling control wire and installing
- Perform scheduled instrumentation/controls preventative
- Troubleshoot, run diagnostics, & identify root causes of
equipment failures and/or operational problems.
- Respond to all demand maintenance calls.
- Respond to after hour emergency calls at Kodak Rochester
- Comfortable working in industrial setting: roofs, fan rooms,
penthouses, pipe-chases, mezzanines, above-ceilings, on ladders &
lifts, various confined spaces.?Recommended:
- Confined Space (
- Lockout Tag out
- Certified to operate other equipment required for specific jobs
- lifts, etc.)?Education Required
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years equivalent experience in a related field in an
- 3 years equivalent education in a HVAC program?Personal
- Excellent customer service skills required, daily interface
with both internal Kodak and external tenant needs.
- Understands concepts of lean manufacturing to drive improvement
in day-to-day work.
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in
interactions with building occupants, contractors and team
- Experienced with safe work practices/requirements and ensuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for
communicating within team and with internal and external
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work cooperatively
within a team environment
- Able to organize/prioritize personal workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work in other -
Skilled trades functions of KRF as necessary ? Skilled
- Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or
- Heights; may require some work off a step ladder
- Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather
- Some Repetitive work: use of hand tools
Keywords: Kodak, Rochester , HVAC Mechanic, Engineering , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!