Data Solutions Support Engineer
Company: Delaware North Companies Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2019
Make an Impact as You Build a Progressive Career Home at a
Fast-Growth Industry LeaderProfessional Growth, Great Culture and
More at One of the World's Largest, Most Admired Private
Hospitality CompaniesTop five reasons to bring your unique talents
to Delaware North:
* You'll expand your skills and experience across multiple industry
sectors, including food and beverage concessions, premium dining,
entertainment, lodging, and retail.
* Our culture encourages fresh thinking and a collaborative spirit,
and since our job is to make sure guests have unforgettable
experiences, our atmosphere is upbeat and positive.
* We may be the largest company you've never heard of, but you know
many of our brands and venues, like the Kennedy Space Center
Visitor Complex, London's Wembley Stadium, The Tenaya Lodge at
Yosemite and many others.
* We are recognized for the strong values that have guided us for
over 100 years, including integrity, hard work, determination,
service, generosity and honesty.
* You'll join a company that has an award-winning commitment to
corporate social responsibility. We know we have the power to make
the world a better place by being a good neighbor, an advocate for
the environment and a catalyst for our communities.
To be a good fit for the Data Solutions Support Engineer
opportunity, you will have:
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
similar STEM field, or equivalent professional experience
* 1 year of experience designing and developing solutions with a
C#, etc.; recent graduates with internship experience will be
* Working knowledge of data structures and formats such as JSON and
* A passion for delivering high quality and meaningful results
* The ability to effectively troubleshoot and track issues through
We invite you to take a fresh look at Buffalo, New York -- yes, we
have snow, but we also have an economy on the upswing, a low cost
of living, and an exciting array of choices for shopping,
entertainment and more. See the About Buffalo tab, below.
Relocation assistance is available to highly qualified
We set the stage for some of life's great moments, from the first
serve at the Australian Open, to the Super Bowl kickoff, to a
four-star meal at LAX, to seeing the natural wonder of the Grand
Canyon. In these moments and in millions more like them, Delaware
North is there. We're working behind the scenes, making each guest
experience, moment and memory the best it can be. With operations
on four continents, serving half a billion guests a year, it's not
easy to come up with a simple phrase that captures all we do. But
we'd like you to think of us as a team 60,000 strong working behind
the scenes to create world-class experiences. And our passion is to
go beyond guest expectations.
Keywords: Delaware North Companies Inc., Rochester , Data Solutions Support Engineer, Engineering , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!