Manufacturing Engineer II
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Our key client is growing like crazy, and we are adding to their
team. You will join a dedicated team that produces blood testing
diagnostic equipment. You will be maintaining, troubleshooting, and
repairing equipment for various manufacturing processes in an
FDA-regulated environment for various processes including but not
limited to metallization, formulation, coating, and web converting.
If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and
moving, apply to join our team today. LOCATION: Rochester, NY PAY:
$60/hour WORK HOURS: Mon-Fri; 7:30 am-4:00 pm Job Overview:
- The Manufacturing Engineer II is an integral member of the
Assay Manufacturing Engineering team.
- This position will support an automated manufacturing operation
with a primary focus on high-speed packaging lines.
- The main responsibility will be providing support for the
initial introduction and ramp-up of new packaging lines WC5 &
- Additionally, the Manufacturing Engineer shall perform
engineering studies and analyses on existing manufacturing
processes to improve process reliability, product quality, and
- This position is expected to be capable of carrying out an
important segment of a medium-scoped engineering program with some
complexity or a smaller program of limited complexity and
- Executes the validation process, including conducting design
reviews, pre-validation assessments, and installation, operational,
and process qualifications. Qualifications:
- BS in engineering (BSME, BSEE, or BET is preferred) with 3
years minimum work experience in Engineering.
- Experience with motor drive systems, process control systems,
manufacturing equipment, and vision systems is desired.
- Strong electrical & mechanical aptitude with troubleshooting
experience is required.
- Control Networking experience (Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet,
ControlNet), and familiarity with databases preferred.
- Adept with Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel, Project,
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a results-driven
environment is essential.
- Familiar with CAD tools (e.g., AutoCAD).
- Working knowledge and understanding of pneumatic systems and
pneumatic logic is required.
- Experience working in an FDA Medical Device Manufacturing
Facility with associated FDA and ISO regulations is preferred.
Keywords: Opptly, Rochester , Manufacturing Engineer II, Engineering , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!