Scientist, Electrical Engineer( HYBRID)-Eligible for Sign On Bonus
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Description: Job Title: Scientist, Electrical Engineer -
Job Code: CS20231309-106017
Location: Rochester, NY or Columbia, MD
***Eligible for Sign On Bonus ***
The successful candidate will assume a technical leadership role as
an FPGA subject matter expert within the Tactical Commication
Division engieering organization. The canidate will work in a
collaborative and cross functional team environemnt to architectect
digital processing solutions for embedded Radio Communication
Systems, as well as inovate to solve challenging technical issues.
The candidate will also mentor and lead less experienced FPGA
developers in implementing and verifying solutions in FPGA
- Ability to analyze system functions and develop processing
architecture(s) based on current digital technology.
- Experience implementing complex interface, modem and/or DSP
circuits in programmable logic using FPGA devices. Equivalent
experience in ASIC design is also applicable.
- Experience in signal processing theory and waveform design for
RF communications systems.
- Perform detailed analysis including requirements analysis, use
case scenarios, conceptual design, trade studies, test, operation,
and maintenance of radio communications products.
- Work with cross functional teams to define and refine product
- Assist in development of high-level and detailed verification
plans consistent with system requirements and
- Prepare design and implementation reviews. Present technical
briefings and status to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related
- 10 years of experience in ASIC/FPGA Design and Verification
Preferred Additional Skills/Qualifications:
- Ability and willingness to obtain a Secret security
- Expertise implementing high speed interfaces and signal
processing algorithms in FPGAs
- Expertise in FPGA Verification using SystemVerilog and
- Experience with adaptive signal processing algorithms and
- Experience with MatLab, Simulink or similar DSP modelling
In compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range
for this role is $125,000-$233,500. This is not a guarantee of
compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including
health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending
accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off,
and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options
available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire,
schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Rochester , Scientist, Electrical Engineer( HYBRID)-Eligible for Sign On Bonus, Engineering , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!