Clinical Engineering Tech
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SUMMARYA technician has primary responsibility for servicing
specialized medical equipment. Specifically managing the repair,
calibration, preventive maintenance and risk management of complex
and intricate medical equipment. STATUS: Full TimeLOCATION:
Rochester General HospitalDEPARTMENT: BioMedical
- Associate's Degree preferred in Biomedical Equipment
Technology, Electronics or related job/military experience.
- 1 years of experience in technical occupation (IT, electrician,
etc) required or Internship in related field RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs preventive maintenance, quality control, functional
testing, and calibration on all equipment within the [Rochester
Regional Health] System.
- Ability to accurately maintain work order history and
preventive maintenance documentation through our computer
- Provide assistance in training hospital staff to use medical
equipment properly and safely.
- Support Leadership staff by providing assistance to other
technicians and over the shoulder supervision for team members
undergoing training. EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Rochester , Clinical Engineering Tech, Engineering , Marion, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!