Reliability Engineer Manufacturing
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could
adversely affect plant or business operations.
- Develops and maintains plant standards (piping, tankage,
insulation, etc.) that influence the selection of materials,
equipment and spare parts.
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops,
monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes
value-added preventive maintenance tasks, effective utilization of
predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed
to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Leads efforts to ensure operability, maintainability and
reliability of equipment, processes, utilities, controls and
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all
other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These
problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance
issues. To fulfill this responsibility the Reliability Engineer
applies various data analysis techniques.
- Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including
asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining
useful life and other parameters that define operating condition,
reliability and costs of assets.
- Provides technical support to production, maintenance
management and technical personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical
- 3-5 years in a similar industry
- Maintenance of ISO 9000 certifications for the businesses by
complying with processes, procedures and instructions for all
activities in which this role participates.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Rochester , Reliability Engineer Manufacturing, Engineering , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!