Digital Design Engineer - 100% Remote
Company: Nesco Resource
Location: West Henrietta
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading product development
firm that provides performance critical products to OEM
Manufacturers! We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to join our
client's team! This position is a remote role and comes with a full
suite of benefits and lucrative paid vacation time! Apply Today!
- Hardware design and define requirements for electro-optical
- Design verification and system integration.
- Spearhead process and standard improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with Engineering and support product planning
- Develop plans for a variety of projects and delegate resources
to team. Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with electronic system design, circuit
theory, microprocessors, FPGAs, high speed digital design, HDMI,
circuit design and simulation tools.
- Understanding of mechanical engineering concepts with the
ability to read and analyze mechanical drawings.
- FPGA programming experience, is highly desired.
- Embedded programming in C, C++, Python, preferred.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Optical or related field, required.
- Master's Degree, preferred. Apply Today! Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Rochester , Digital Design Engineer - 100% Remote, Engineering , West Henrietta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!