Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is currently looking to hire a--Process
Engineer--to work on contract for one of our top Medical
Device/Pharma clients on-site in Rochester, NY. This is a long-term
- Lead data analysis and provide recommendations on trends,
correlations, response variables, DOEs etc. in an effort to better
understand process interdependencies.
- Reporting and presentation of data analysis.
- Co-ordinate requirement setting to define automation
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with
established SOPs, GMPs, Divisional Specifications, and EHS
- Lead equipment upgrades, continuous improvement activities,
equipment re-qualifications, write and execute IQ/OQ s,
- Degree in Scientific or Engineering Discipline
- Experience in Engineering, Process Development, and/or Quality
- Hands-on experience and technical expertise in a development
environment a must.--
- Statistical analysis required within a development or
- Computer Literacy with skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint, plus Minitab, JMP or equivalent software .
- Expertise in Statistical Analysis including experience of DOE
- Communication, Organization, Report Writing, and Presentation
skills a must.
- Must be able to develop working relationships with various
internal core competencies and lead team members.Specialized
- Six Sigma Black Belt and DFSS experience preferred.
- Minitab/JMP Statistical software preferred.
- ISO-9000, GMP, medical device manufacturing experience a
plus.--Important information:--This position is recruited for by a
remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. --Applicants must
be legally permitted to work in the United States.Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies--
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
hire*Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do
you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts
connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and
grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills
sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and
flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something
more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream
engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Rochester , Process Engineer, Engineering , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!