Technician/ Mechanic (Heavy Equip)
Company: All Roads
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Vermeer All Roads just opened another location in Avon, NY. We
are searching for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join our
growing team! Use your mechanical abilities to repair Vermeer
machinery and components. The work must be completed in a safe,
professional, and timely manner. Based upon their level of
expertise, the service technician may work under direct
supervision. Prior heavy equipment experienced preferred. This is a
full time Monday - Friday (occasional Saturday) position eligible
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Service, repair, and recondition Vermeer Equipment as directed
by the branch service manager.
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions. Hydraulics & hydrostatic
- Recognize and suggest appropriate repairs to the service
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical
advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of all repairs
- Creating estimates for repair costs.
- Communicate with the factory for technical assistance.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and supplemental
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee referral bonus program
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to
lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that
frequently weigh up to 50 lbs and that may occasionally weigh up to
Required Education And Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Hydraulic and hydrostatic experience
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Vermeer All Roads does not provide H1-B sponsorship. No security
clearance required for this position.
Vermeer All Roads provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Vermeer All Roads complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: All Roads, Rochester , Technician/ Mechanic (Heavy Equip), Engineering , Avon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!