Field Product Marketing Manager (Software) - Rochester, NY
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our
customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide
innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units,
sterilization departments and for life science companies and
institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such
as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope just to name a
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both
inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every
Job Function Summary:
Responsible for the coordination, development and good execution of
Getinge downstream sales and marketing programs for one or more
products / solutions.
Specifically, the Field Marketing Manager is responsible for
developing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan that
increases - or creates - market shares penetration, maximizes
revenues and profits. This includes managing the product portfolio
and go to market strategies, pricing (IM ownership), lifecycle
management planning, sales forecasting, local market evaluation,
VOC collection, related market intelligence and US
commercialization. All tasks are performed with significant level
of autonomy and limited supervision.
* Contributes to the development and execution of strategic and
tactical marketing plans (Combines ComOps and BA) to drive sales
growth and brand loyalty.
* Track market and company sales dynamics - performance.
* Work closely with Marcom and US sales teams to create and clearly
define programs that will generate focus, leads and drive sales
* Gather and report - on regular base - customer intelligence to NA
sales teams. Focus on industry trends, competition, emerging trends
and report the most relevant manner to key stakeholders.
* Attend trade shows, regional events and regular cotravel in
support of marketing plans implementation & follow-up.
* Determine product / service value to customers to stimulate new
applications and effectively communicate value creation to
customers in support of promoting new initiatives.
* Provide forecast performance of business through thorough
understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
* Work closely with Health Systems teams to drive sales growth and
associated initiatives. Clearly communicate key outcomes of
solutions, value chain to A) sales partners B) support
* Communicates product development, improvement and industry trend
to BA by conducting market understanding initiatives (relevant
market surveys acquisition, VOC, focus groups, close cooperation
with reference accounts, visits)as required to evaluate any
relevant strategic business initiative.
* Partner with sales/ customers training education team to execute
against key training initiatives. Focus on bundle initiatives,
working closely with ACT when appropriate.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Minimum 5 - 7 years related experience, preferably in the
healthcare and/or life science industry, including experience in a
* Experience in marketing capital equipment and/or capital
equipment service products preferred, specifically driving
go-to-market communication programs.
* Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology
concepts, integrated business systems, personal computers,
Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in budget development and expense management.
* Bachelor's Degree in a business related discipline; marketing
concentration; MBA preferred, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Must travel as required to customer sites, training events, trade
shows, etc. (routine air travel required); must be able to operate
an automobile (valid driver's license required) and hold a valid
passport for international travel. Estimated travel is 40%.
* Must be able to respond to inquiries and communicate with others
in writing and via telephone. Must be able to comfortably present
in front of large audiences.
* Must be able to decipher data from computer-generated reports,
software programs, technical manuals and written
* Must be able to work from PC an average of 6+ hours per
Getinge Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
* Rochester NY office is preferable location but not required.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our
passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the
world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope
you will join us on our journey to become the world s most desired
Keywords: Getinge Group, Rochester , Field Product Marketing Manager (Software) - Rochester, NY, Advertising , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!