Posted on: March 20, 2023
Marketing and Business Development Specialist
Primary responsibility for company marketing tasks and for
supporting the development of the sales pipeline. This function
implements the marketing strategy developed by the VP Sales and
Marketing and creates effective marketing communication to the
Company Web Site and direct to Customers. The Marketing and
Business Development specialist will also support developing the
sales pipeline and the number of sales opportunities through the
generation of qualified discovery calls using telephone and email
communications to build brand awareness and nurture prospect
- At least 3-5 years of marketingexperience (retail technology
experience is a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Some experience with SalesForce desired
- AAS or BS Degree with relevant industry experience
- Proven track record of marketing and business development in
B2B technology focused organizations
- Experience coordinating trade show activities
- Well developed skill set in researching, identifying, and
qualifying new sales opportunities
- Strong ability to sell to and interact with multiple
departments and levels within an organization
- Effective time management skills, along with the capability to
demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, when necessary
- High-level of personal integrity and business ethics
- Primary administration of company Web Site, Salesforce CRM
database and customer mailing list
- Plan and prepare for annual NRF show including all activities
related to coordinating booth layout, show logistics and demand
preparation. Use various departments as necessary to successfully
execute the show.
- Work with SalesForce.com to log all lead generation
- Develop marketing collaterals and communications materials for
any campaigns or special projects
- Work with sales managers when a prospect has been qualified to
assist in moving the opportunity through the sales process
- Any other tasks deemed within the scope of the job, as
determined by the VP Sales and Marketing
- Majority of the workday will be spent onsite in a typical
office or home office environment.
- The noise level expectations are quiet to moderate.
- Some travel outside of the office may be required on an "as
needed" basis for sales meetings and various industry events.
Keywords: TalentBridge, Rochester , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Victor, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...