Sr. Marketing Specialist - Brand Awareness
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Marketing Communications Specialist
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
has an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Communications
Specialist supporting markets and is based in the Rochester, NY
Toshiba provides customized printing and document solutions, as
well as digital signage, to customers in the U.S and Latin America.
We focus on empowering the art of businesses; we are here to help
businesses print smarter, and improve their workflow and
Responsible for increasing brand awareness in target markets; sales
pipeline growth through program support and collateral creation;
event creation, budget spending, and ROI; and keeping employees
informed of business goals and programs. Partner with Region Sales
Management and Executive Leaderships to create viable regional
MARCOM PLANS AND EXECUTION:
- Develop and execute marketing communication
plans/programs/materials for multiple marketplaces.
- Collaborate with local leadership regarding campaigns/budgets
and ROI reporting and analysis.
- Create/design content and distribute B2B turnkey customizable
marketing collateral. Maintain collateral/sales materials and
communicate to the sales team as appropriate. Track, assess, and
distribute sales collateral based on marketing plan (internal sales
contest emails, charts, record-breaking months).
- Manage creative build process.
- Participate in contract development related to vendor
selection, deliverables, sourcing materials, and pricing.
- Assist in editing RFP responses as needed from the Sales and/or
- Collaborate with TABS PR department to promote company services
and develop case studies as required.
- Drive adoption of corporate marketing tools through training
and reporting (StoryTeller, eXchange, Encompass proposal, etc).
- Ensure corporate brand at regional and market-level to adhere
to Toshiba brand guidelines through communications and promotional
- Work in concert with TABS marketing and product departments for
collaboration of ideas, materials, etc.
- Manage and develop sponsorship and event planning for the
region to support pipeline growth.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop a theme, budget,
communication, and ROI for specific events, including but not
limited to maximizing sports sponsorship opportunities, open
houses, tech shows, trade shows, lunch and learns, etc.
- Track all marketing expenses according to Toshiba policy.
- Assess spend to optimize spend versus end result. Participate
in contract development related to vendor selection, deliverables,
sourcing material, and pricing).
- Leverage and adopt corporate social media content to fit local
- Develop and coordinate social selling programs that train and
support sales reps in pipeline growth.
- Create localized social media posts for reps to use and
analyze/monitor success rate.
- Monitor and track local CSR activities and promote them
internally and externally as appropriate.
- Prepare CSR packages for Regional President approval, and track
all regional and national reporting activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of
- Minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible marketing
experience with an emphasis on a combination of marketing
communication, public relations, advertisement, collateral
development, marketing event management/execution, and market
- Must have a solid understanding of core media skills, including
planning, negotiation, and schedule placement for multiple
platforms of media.
- Must have 3 years of heavy experience managing marketing
- Demonstrated experience creating original marketing
- Demonstrated experience developing conceptual marketing
frameworks into finished products for diverse audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
interface and work collaboratively with all levels of the
organization effectively. Skilled in time management in a
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite collateral creation and
excel for budgeting and tracking ROI
- Demonstrated ability to help drive established corporate
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to take on
additional tasks or projects as requested
- Ability to travel.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
Accommodation to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Rochester , Sr. Marketing Specialist - Brand Awareness, Advertising , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!