Company: DiBella's Subs
Posted on: February 24, 2021
This role will support the marketing initiatives currently in place
on a number of projects from digital marketing, community
partnerships, graphic design and event planning as well as other
administrative office responsibilities. The successful candidate
will be someone who can problem solve and multitask while
maintaining a professional and positive attitude.Essential duties
and responsibilities include the following:
- Work with marketing team to plan and implement annual marketing
- Work with printing companies and other outside vendors to
support the overall administration and coordination of all printing
projects at the direction of the marketing team.
- Assist in management of customer loyalty program, including but
not limited to engaging with all loyalty customer
feedback/complaints, setting up e-mail marketing.
- Write and post approved content on social media and actively
respond to all guest comments with a consistent and
company-approved voice. This includes weekends.
- Maintain and update content on the web site at the direction of
the marketing team.
- Assist in managing our customer feedback database.
- Coordinate and ship all marketing materials and other supplies
to all restaurants from the restaurant support center in Rochester,
- Create or use digital artwork, logotypes and other graphics
including image acquisition, image editing/manipulation and
preparation for web, print and other media.
- communication and compiling reports.
- Performs a variety of administrative support duties for the
team (Human Resources, IT, Safety, Front End Reception)..
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related
discipline preferred. (An associates' degree combined with
experience will also be considered.)
- Must possess an understanding of marketing/advertising
principles, typography, color, and composition.
- Experience in an advertising agency setting is a
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign,
Dreamweaver, and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel,
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, able to collect and analyze
all data and able to exercise independent judgment.
- Comfortable working independently and in a team
- Must be diligent, organized, hardworking, and have ability to
multi-task and deal with ambiguity, manage multiple priorities
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and have the
demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrate good business judgment and ethics.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.While performing the duties of the job, the
employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands;
reach with hands and arms; talk/hear. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by the job include close vision; distance
vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; ability to see color;
and ability to adjust focus.Work Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee would encounter while performing the essential function of
the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of the job, the employee is
occasionally exposed outdoor weather.The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet.PM20 PI130002999
Keywords: DiBella's Subs, Rochester , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!