Explore a career with Adecco, the nation?s leading provider for
temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement
The Adecco General Staffing Recruiter job is responsible for
sourcing, recruiting, coaching, developing and redeploying
temporary staff members to support the current and future needs of
The General Staffing Recruiter job responsibilities include:
* Consulting with client hiring managers to thoroughly understand
the clients? needs
* Developing creative sourcing strategies and leveraging resources
to recruit high caliber candidates through online social
networking, job boards, community involvement, professional
networking, and local media resources.
* Interviewing and assessing candidates? qualifications through a
combination of behavioral interviews and competency based
* Developing a network of ready to work candidates to meet the
current and anticipated needs of our clients.
* Facilitating interviews between the candidate and client,
including candidate preparation and client brief. Conducting
debrief with candidate and customer following interviews.
* Facilitating Adecco-specific and client specific hiring and
* Developing long term relationships with temporary employees while
on assignment, providing career coaching, and when required
* Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant
documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary interactions
via technology solutions.
* Bachelor?s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum two (2) years customer service experience in a fast-paced
* One year experience in the recruiting industry is preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also
* The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks
without compromising quality or service.
* Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the
internet with ease.
* A consultative approach to building and maintain strong client
relationships and candidate networks.
* The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through
verbal and written correspondence.
* The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
* Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building
* A positive attitude and team player mentality.
* A strong work ethic motivated by results.
*We are the chosen partner for Fortune 500 companies for temporary,
temp-to-We are one of America?s largest employers! 75,000 talented
workers trust us daily to advise them regarding their careers and
connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Adecco mission is to provide unbelievable service to our
associates and clients. We look for individuals who have a strong
customer service orientation and are interested in building
relationships internally of externally. Experienced
staffing/recruiting professionals will find challenging
opportunities in recruiting, operations, business development and
We want you to truly benefit from working with us and we are
confident that we will inspire you to achieve better work, better
*Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Apply now at www.adeccousa.com