Company: Home Leasing LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description:The Regional Leader leads and supports District
Leaders, Community Leaders and site teams. The Regional Leader has
full responsibility for ensuring successful operation and
performance of his or her portfolio. Effective personnel management
and development, a thorough understanding of the market and
affordable housing programs, and high standards for customer
service, curb appeal, the physical condition of the properties and
operating procedures, are key to successful management of the
portfolio and driving the company mission. Requirements:
- Monitors items to ensure goals are being met at each site
including but not limited to - occupancy, delinquency, waitlist,
work orders, accounts receivable, compliance, apartment turnover,
resident activity, policy and procedure implantation, marketing,
maintenance and systems, health and safety.
- Work with Development and Construction Teams in conjunction
with Vice President of Property Management and Regional Leader I on
new acquisitions and rent-ups, as necessary.
- Responsible for knowledge and understanding of all regulated
documents for each property in their portfolio, including but not
limited to - AFHMP, Management Plans, Management Agreements,
relocation plans, lease docs, MOU's, housing and service
- Monitors progress to ensure achievement of all requirements
specified in above documents in their portfolio.
- Works with a team to develop and implement long-term strategies
- Maintains relationships with financing and planning/development
agencies, including Municipalities, State Housing Finance Agencies,
Housing Urban Development (HUD) and service providers for
communities in their portfolio.
- Works with Human Resources Department on staffing needs,
training, performance and employee relations.
- Prepares and monitors the annual operating budget, reviews
monthly operating reports, and completes monthly variance
- Works with Director of Property Maintenance to provide
oversight to all maintenance functions, including the development
and monitoring of preventative maintenance programs and capital
improvement plans in conjunction with the on-site teams.
- Additional duties as needed or assigned.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a four-year college or
five years related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- the ability to work well with others, good communication
skills, good computer skills
- the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Prior management experience is required
- Tax Credit Compliance Certification (or equivalent) and
Certified Occupancy Specialist Certification (or equivalent)
required with additional compliance certifications preferred
- Certified Property Manager (CPM ) or Accredited Residential
Manager (ARM ) designation is preferred
- LIHTC, Project based Section 8 or 236, and/or RD hands on
experience extremely beneficial
- BostonPost, Fair Housing, and ADA knowledge is helpful.TYPICAL
- Regularly use hands to manipulate writing instruments,
controls, phones, calculator keypad, and computer keyboard.
- Frequently stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance,
- Sit and stand to do clerical work.
- Walk, climb stairs during routine site visits and
- Regularly lift and move office supplies up to 20 lbs. TYPICAL
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment; however
employee will frequently tour properties, inspect apartments, walk
grounds, and be exposed to the outdoors.
- Employee frequently interacts directly with residents and other
staff members during the workday. Employee must have a valid
driver's license and own a vehicle.
- Travel of 30% - 50% via car and/or air is required.PI
Keywords: Home Leasing LLC, Rochester , Regional Leader, Accounting, Auditing , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...