Company: Bishop Sheen Ecumenical Housing Foundation, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Responsible for all bookkeeping/accounting necessary for the
effective operations of Sheen Housing. Human resources, Personnel
Program and some Grant work function in this position.
- At least 2 years of previous bookkeeping experience.
- Extensive knowledge of computer operations and accounting
- Excellent accounting and data entry skills.
- Strong understanding of business and income tax
- Keep a record of all transaction history to ensure that the
company ledger is balanced and accurate
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices to
make sure all payments occur on time.
- Handle bank deposits and monitor account balances.
- Draft monthly financial reports and deliver them to management
- Compile financial information for auditing, tax, and payroll
Keywords: Bishop Sheen Ecumenical Housing Foundation, Inc., Rochester , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Bloomfield, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!