Company: Harris Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Lead the stratregy and executioin of the Tactical Communication
Business Planning function. Lead the cross-functional Sales,
Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process: in partnership
with Business Area leadership, as well as Sales, Operations,
Finance, Program Management, Product Line Management, Engineering,
and Contracts, to establish a demand plan that meets all customer
requirements, financial AOP, and SP commitments, within the
construct of supply chain and operations constraints.
Cross-functional partnershp with Operations, Product Line
Management, Finance, and Engineering leadership to drive Working
Capital initiatives across the business to achieve AOP and SP
commitments. Support and lead all Business Planning transformation
initiatives; identifying opportunities for process and systems
improvements. --Desired Skills:
- Lead, inspire, development and retain diverse talent to drive
business performance and success
- Ability to translate market insights into an executable
- Develop differentiated solutions to fill mission gaps
- Experience planning, organizing, and directing business
- Objective thinker, problem solver with ability to execute
challenging tasks to completion
- Strong analytical and financial trend analysis skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leadershop on
current forecasts and articulate associated risks and opportunities
and financial deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to interact and problem solving
cross-functionally. Collaborate with BCS Business Areas to drive
execution of AOP and SP commitments. Support all CHQ and CS
FP&A requirements and initiatives
- Technical understanding of Revenue Recognition, EACs & SPA
position and overhead rate impacts
- Agility to accommodate quick turn deliverables.
- Solves highly complex problems with significant business
impact. Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree and 15 years relevant
experience.e 5 years leadership experience, demonstrating increased
responsibility. Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's Degree and 13 years relevant experience
- Strong financial and business acumen skills.
- Staff development: focus on building a strong and collaborative
team with excellent bench strength.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working with non-finance business
leaders at all levels of the organization in defining and applying
complex financial constructs for the benefit of the business.
- Expertise in Government Finance from the Defense & Aerospace
industry, with strong command of Federal Acquisition Regulations
(FAR) and other related regulations.
- Strong accounting knowledge dealing with GAAP and SEC
- Candidate must possess strong oral and written communication
skills and be customer focused and comfortable working with senior
- Attention to detail and high degree of responsiveness. Job
Profile Matching Criteria: Expertise Finance--Program Finance
Location USA - NY - Rochester Stock Quote: HRS Last Trade: 110.89
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Rochester , Director, Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Rochester, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!